The Inner Circle Mentoring Program is an innovative and interactive coaching initiative designed to help you unlock your full potential and achieve unparalleled success in all facets of your life. It’s more than just a program – it’s a transformative journey of personal and professional growth.
- Mindset: We delve into building unshakable self-beliefs, nurturing a growth mindset, and mastering emotional resilience and well-being.
- Business: From marketing & growth hacking to sales & influence and strategic planning & structure, we cover all you need to catapult your business to new heights.
- Peak Performance: We explore the psychology of peak performance, introduce you to performance hacks and biohacking techniques, and provide strategies for setting and achieving 10x goals.
- Lifestyle: In this pillar, we guide you in designing and living your best life, focusing on health and wellness, relationships, and personal finance & wealth creation.
Engagement and Accountability
Engagement and Accountability
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit to complete each program?
- Aspire NLP- lifetime access
- Aspire LIVE- lifetime access
- Aspire Coaching- 8 weeks
Do I Get A Certification?
Yes! After completing all the components of the Aspire program you’ll graduate with:
- Practitioner NLP Certification
- Life Coaching Certification
Will My Certification Be Recognised?
WILD Success is one of the only Global companies that offer NLP & Coaching Certifications. As such your certification will be recognized in 82 countries around the world. Unlike other professions like medicine and psychiatry, there is no government body or formally recognized training standards in NLP or Coaching at a National or International Level. This means that each training provider is responsible for its own curriculum and training standards. WILD Success works closely with international partners to ensure that our training reflects the best and most cutting-edge tools available.
WILD Success is now recognized by the ICF (International Coaching Federation) as a CCE (Continuing Coaching Education) Provider. This means that if you hold a current ICF Accreditation, you can renew it using hours done with our Program, or you can accumulate hours with other CCE or non ICF Coaching trainings to become an accredited coach with the ICF by the Portfolio Path
What does my qualification enable me to do?
As a Life Coach & NLP Practitioner, you are able to use the tools of NLP as well as a conversation to help a client make positive shifts in their life – primarily through questioning, support, and accountability. You can support them in releasing negative emotions, patterns of behavior as well as beliefs. If you encounter a client dealing with clinical depression, anxiety, PTSD, or other such medical mental health conditions, you are able to support this person alongside their primary mental health care. However, you are not able to advertise or promise that your services are designed to cure, treat or assist in overcoming Mental Illnesses. Any clients dealing with acute trauma should also be referred to a counselor alongside your own service.